Foot Care Clinic
Foot Care is only for high risk patients with:
- Vascular or Arterial disease;
- Foot deformities;
- Anti coagulation therapy;
that require basic foot care.
Basic foot care addresses nail care, and treatments of callouses, corns and fissures.
Foot Care Clinic Location:
- Bonnyville Medical Clinic, 4610 50 Street.
- 1-3 days per month.
- Nurse providers – Penny, Flynn and Taylor.
NOTE: The Foot Care Clinic does not replace current Home Care services for dressing changes, it is also NOT a wound care clinic.
To Access the Foot Care Clinic:
- Physician referral only.
For more information contact:
- Bookings 780-826-3346;
- or speak to your Physician.