Have you recently been tested positive with COVID-19 or had a hospital stay due to COVID-19 and are not sure what information you may need, questions to ask or what your next steps are? Your recovery and rehabilitation (regaining your strength) after COVID-19 can be challenging, but there are resources available to help manage your symptoms and get help when needed. We have compiled a list of resources below.
As always if you have more questions or concerns, your Primary Care team are your best resource for reliable information. You can contact your Bonnyville team at 780-826-3346. Set up a phone call with your Family Practice Nurse or Primary Care Provider for more information.
Are you eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and have more questions? Have you received the vaccine and want to know more? We have compiled a list of resources below.
- Most up to date Vaccine tip sheet
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine information
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine information
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine information
- Janssen (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine information
- Top COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- COVID-19 Adolescent Vaccine – Top 7 Parental Qs Answered
COVID-19 Vaccine Information in Pregnancy
- Vaccine in Pregnancy – AHS
- Vaccine in Pregnancy – Fact Sheet – What you need to know
- COVID-19 and Pregnancy, Birth, Postpartum, and Breastfeeding: Information for Expectant and New Parents
As always if you have more questions or concerns, your Primary Care team are your best resource for reliable information. You can contact your Bonnyville team at 780-826-3346. Set up a phone call with your Family Practice Nurse for more information.
When in DOUBT, CHECK it out.
Did you know – Feature Stories
Click the link above for a full listing of AHS social media accounts.
Click the social images below to be brought to the main AHS accounts.
Check your symptoms, learn more about a health condition or medicine. Take charge of your health.
A MyHealth Records account gives you one, secure place to see your health information.
Here you will find resources, programs, and service providers that aim to support families in the Lakeland area with social support services for varying needs. Families in the Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lac La Biche, and St. Paul areas can now easily find the right services to support their family. Visit them here.